Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail
Fully integrated point-of-sale (POS) system
At the heart of every successful business are the people who make things happen. And at the heart of Retail are the interactions between those people and the customers they serve-the interactions that make all the difference in building loyalty and delivering on your brand promise. Microsoft Dynamics designs modern business solutions to exceed the expectations of today and to embrace the opportunities of tomorrow-solutions that empower individuals with intuitive tools that allow them to do their best work.
Microsoft Dynamics for Retail enables retailers of all sizes, all around the world, to be dynamic. It delivers a complete shopping experience, with a seamless and differentiating solution that is more modern, more mobile, and more global. End-to-end capabilities, from point of sale (POS), store operations, merchandising, eCommerce, call center, marketing, and customer care, to supply chain, financials, and more, can be deployed in the way that makes the most sense for your business-targeted to specific needs or for complete business transformation. Retailers gain the insight to operate with agility and to provide the amazing customer experiences that build enduring loyalty. With Microsoft Dynamics for Retail, they are always ready for what’s next.
Store operations and omni-channel merchandising
Screenshot of Microsoft Dynamics POS
- A single commerce run-time engine gives full visibility and management control across all your channels.
- Cross-channel scenarios-“buy online/pick up in store”-enhance convenience for customers.
- Retail channel integration with online marketplaces and stores creates new opportunities for sales, customer interaction, and feedback.
- Consistent store/enterprise resource planning (ERP) data model and business rules facilitate gathering of accurate, timely data.
- “Drag-and-drop” designer allows point-of-sale user interface customization by role to enhance customer service and to help reduce training time for new employees.
- Fully integrated online storefront offers content management via industry-standard tools.
- Unique search-based technology builds online experience from managed content, authored content, catalogs, and more to deliver the most accurate, timely, and consistent experience.
Customer care and social commerce
- Identify trends and offer personalized service with access to real-time, actionable data.
- Use shared document repositories to maintain a comprehensive history of the customer, from initial contact through subsequent interactions, and make it available throughout the organization.
- Implement promotions, discounts, coupons, and more via social sites. Enable recall or redemption through other channels.
- Track relevant demographic detail from redeemed promotions via marketplaces and social networks for customer data mining and analytics.
Omni-channel order management, replenishment, and logistics
- Accept, fulfill, and track standard and special orders with a 360-degree business view.
- Replenish seamlessly across any channel, based on strategy or need.
- Manage inventory transfers and intercompany flows with an end-to-end view.
Click here to download the brochure